The Evolution of the Koha Open Source ILS
Libraries today have a variety of choices
for automation systems.
has provided extensive coverage of integrated library systems, library
services platforms, discovery services and
other types of automation products. It’s
interesting and important that both open
source and proprietary license models are
available in for these products.
Also in this issue
- The History and Background of Koha
- New Zealand Trademark Dispute Resolved
- ByWater and Donohue Group To Develop New Advanced Cataloging Module for Koha
- BibLibre and AFI Form an Open Source Alliance for European Libraries
- Libraries in Turkey Move to Koha
Buy Digital Copy